Welcome to 1GLOBAL's Press Page
Thank you for your interest in 1GLOBAL. This page serves as a comprehensive resource for journalists, bloggers, and other media professionals looking for information about our company, products, and services.
For any further queries please contact us at email@example.com
Latest Press Releases
16.10.2023 - Former Vodafone Germany CEO Dr Hannes Ametsreiter joins board of technology telco 1GLOBAL..Download press release
Hakan Koç, Pyrros Koussios
London, United Kingdom
Logo & Branding Guidelines
We understand the importance of proper brand representation. Please follow the guidelines below to ensure the consistency and integrity of our brand:
Logo Use: You are welcome to use our logo for journalistic and promotional purposes related to 1GLOBAL. Please do not modify or alter the logo in any way and adhere to the versions available.
Clear Space: The logo must always be surrounded by an associated free space. The clearance defines the minimum distance between the logo and all other design elements.
Color: The 1GLOBAL logo consists of the combination of two colors: The 1GLOBAL blue and the 1GLOBAL green. The representation of the colors can be in 4c, in Pantone or also in RGB and depends on the application purpose or the technical conditions. Please refrain from using any other color variations unless approved.
Misuse: Do not stretch, condense, rotate, or modify the logo's proportions in any way. Do not place the logo on busy or clashing backgrounds.
The logo name 1GLOBAL is always written together and in capitals to unify the overall look. Variations such as „One Global“ or „1 Global“ are to be omitted.
Allowed variants of the logo (Only the ones provided via the download file) are:
1. Logo original: The signet version that should always be used if possible. It is the main version of the 1GLOBAL logo and from it are derived the rarely used special forms, which are explained below and explained in their application.
2. Logo greyscale: The signet version, which should always be used when the printing technique includes only black as the printing color. It should be mentioned that this version is used when there is a possibility to print in color gradations.
3. Logo 100% black: The signet version, which is mainly used for fax transmissions and similar antiquated techniques that are not capable of separating and outputting the color black in grayscale. This version should be used only in special cases
4. Logo original inverted: The rgb logo is basically on white. The logo must therefore be displayed on a dark background in a white area. This rule comes into effect when the word and figurative mark does not differentiate itself strongly enough from the background.
5. Logo 100% black inverted: The 100% black word and image mark is always on white. The logo must therefore be displayed on a dark background in a white area. This rule comes into effect when the word and figurative mark does not differentiate itself strongly enough from the background.
Non-permissible logo representations
I. Color change
III. Dark backgrounds
V. Position changes
The logo as the most important element of the brand is precisely defined and designed. The permitted display variants are to be only taken from the ones provided in the download file. These permitted options of depiction are binding and may not be changed under any circumstances. Color changes, changes in proportions and elements, etc. are prohibited. If special variants are required for special purposes, these must be produced in consultation with the supervising agency
The logo must always be surrounded by an associated free space. The clearance defines the minimum distance between the logo and all other design elements. The 1GLOBAL logo is used on all communication media and image materials.